Monday, April 18, 2011

Mark- 7 Months






Here are a few pictures of Mark from this month. He is getting big! He is crawling and standing and getting into everything! He's got his two bottom teeth in and his top two teeth are about to come in. You can see the white on his gums. :) It has been a long week of teething but hopefully those top teeth break through any day now. He is a lot of work but also a lot of fun. We love him more then anything!


Jimmy and I got to go watch a Laker game while my mom babysat. I hate to say it but it was so much fun to get away and not have to worry about Mark. 

3 comments:

ashley said...

ummm hi! i think your baby is cute. thats all. come visit us in vegas again...and maybe we can actually do something fun!

Janette said...

He is Such a cutie! I think it's always good to have a date night with your hubby. Nate and I do it as often as we can. I always feel motivated to be a better mommy when I have a little break. Good for you guys!

Darlene Swapp said...

Ann-Marie he is looking so cute, and so big! He's already a little man! wish we could get together for a play date!